Hand Press with LED Lamp







You can use this tool with Chisels.
It helps you to work with no noise and no hard-working to press or punch chisels on leather.
It also features LED lamp so you can focus on work at any time!
Please watch this video on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK6JlRrUXbM Pictures above represent the new version of Hand Press; the quality is the same as shown in the video below.




PRICE : 55,000 WON

For more information, please contact us by emailing.
If you want to buy this tool, please look at our post: Order and Payment Method
Feel free to request further information via email!

댓글 15개:

  1. Hi,
    I would like to buy this.
    Would you be able to quote me the price plus shipping to Singapore.
    Please email me at edmundivalice@gmail.com

    답글삭제
  2. Fantastic and useful we blog thanks for publishing this.it's useful and informative.keep up the great.
    ENER-J LED Desk Lamp

    답글삭제
  3. I just wanted to say thank you for sharing a great information and useful. it really necessary and timely for me at this time. I've read a lot of blogs and visit but they made me feel boring. Your article made me feel strange and fascinating it attracted me. I wanted to share this information with my friends on the social network facebook.!

    UV Ballast Suppliers

    답글삭제
  4. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well!

    Hydroboost Brake Assist System

    답글삭제
  5. Hi Dear,

    I Like Your Blog Very Much. I see Daily Your Blog, is A Very Useful For me.

    Wholesale LED strip lighting in 12V and 24V. Wholesale led Buy color changing RGB tape lights, single color LED light strip kits. We also make custom LED tape lights.

    Visit Now:- https://www.wholesale-leds.com/

    답글삭제
  6. Hi, I would like to buy this from UK. Do you sell it on ebay or etsy?

    답글삭제
  7. Hello,

    I liked your blog very much it is very interesting and I learned many things from this blog which is helping me a lot.

    Thanks a lot!

    UV Lamp Supplier

    답글삭제
  8. Thanks for sharing good article. If you want more information.Please visit my website. just click on this.
    RGB Light Strip

    답글삭제
  9. Thanks for sharing good article. If you want more information.Please visit my website. just click on this.
    lighting in Perth

    답글삭제
  10. Thanks for sharing good article. If you want more information.Please visit my website. just click on this.
    RGB strip light Perth

    답글삭제
  11. ultraviolet lamp supplier matters when you are trying your best to get rid of covid virus

    답글삭제
  12. This is really nice to read content of this blog. Looking for Affordable Electrical Accessories, visit us online Hoyo Marketing.

    답글삭제