Perforative Punch Press

 The colour of the Punch Press, has been changed from yellow to black. However, the difference between the yellow and black product is only the colour,  but the overall design is the same.

 
 

▼First, place the leather on cutting board or hard board under the press

 
▼Second, place the cutter or die that will perforate your leather in a particular shape in the center, and hold the metal stick in the upper and pull it down
 


The weight of this clicker die press is about 20 kg.



PRICE : 350,000 WON

For more information, please contact us by emailing.
If you want to buy this tool, please look at our post: Order and Payment Method
Feel free to request further information via email!


댓글 26개:

  1. Hi,

    How does this product compare to the Weaver Leather hand operated clicking press?

    Thanks

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. Hello Sina,

      We don't know much about their tool to compare with our tool. But We have replied to you according to the inquiry. You'll be able to find out more details in the email. Please check your inbox. Thank you!

      삭제
  2. What would be the shipping cost for the punch press to South Ozone Park, New York 11420

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. Hello Daniel,

      Thank you for contacting ELFITA!

      We are so sorry for the late reply to you.

      If you tell me your email address, we will send a reply to you.

      Please send us the email. (Our Email Address : elfitakorea@gmail.com)

      Thank you!

      삭제
  3. Hello, do you have any feedback from customers on what if any import duties need to be paid for shipping the punch press to the state of South Dakota in the USA? Also what would be the shipping costs to said state? Thank you for your time. Cliff Martin

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. Hello Martin,

      Thank you for contacting ELFITA!

      We sincerely apologize about the late reply.

      If you tell me your email address, we will send a reply to you.

      Please send us the email. (Our Email Address : elfitakorea@gmail.com)

      삭제
  4. 답글
    1. Hello Garry,

      Thank you for contacting ELFITA!

      If you tell me your email address, we will send a reply to you.

      Please send us the email. (Our Email Address : elfitakorea@gmail.com)

      Thank you!

      삭제
    2. 작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

      삭제
  5. Hello
    I emailed you my order and didn't get a response from you.
    How long does it take to order?
    Best regards
    Natalya Allen

    답글삭제
  6. I think you have a wonderful machine and I can't wait to get it.
    Thank you

    답글삭제
  7. can you please email me the price and shipping info. thanks.

    hello@littlewaysny.com

    답글삭제
  8. Hello I emailed with my address ready to purchase. Please send me the bill through paypal.

    thanks

    답글삭제
  9. can you please email me the price and shipping info.for the Punch Press to 33ps33ps@gmail.com

    답글삭제
  10. Hello, please respond to my email requests for freight cost to Western Australia. It has become very urgent. Thank you, Pippa

    답글삭제
  11. Hello, I need this perforative punch Press to be send to costa rica, central america. Tell me the price for the tool and the cost of shipping, I looking forward to hear from you.
    My name is Fernando Martinez and my email martinezatenas@gmail.com

    답글삭제
  12. Please, give me size of cutting board,and whether pressure plate covers the whole area. Can I use a die the size of cutting area and get a full area cut?. Thank you. Al Diaz partesparacalzado@gmail.com

    답글삭제
  13. Hi Guys! I find it super handy. Can you please respond my email from
    Havie.mnfct@gmail.com

    Thanx!

    답글삭제
  14. Hello, it has been many days. Please reply to my email from jordankams@me.com

    Thank you

    답글삭제
  15. Is this product still available? I am interested.

    답글삭제
  16. Hello! How much does delivery cost to Ukraine this PERFORATIVE PUNCH PRESS?

    답글삭제
  17. Please send details of price and shipping to andyblau@gmail.com. Thank you.

    답글삭제
  18. Hi Can you ship this to united Arab Emirates dubai? If ever pls lets me know the charges.send it on maharlikanapparel@gmail.com thank you

    답글삭제
  19. Please e-mail me a price and shipping for the push press.
    luvglass@gmail.com

    답글삭제